Jan-Feb 2017: Canada - return to Land Life
December 2016: Martinique to Sint Maarten/St. Martin
November 2016: Grenada to Martinique
October 2016: Canada, Grenada
September 2016: Grenada, (visit to Belgium, visit to Canada)
August 2016: Grenada, haul-out at Clarke's Court
July 2016: Martinique, St. Lucia, Bequia, Carriacou
June 2016: Dominica, Martinique
May 2016: Antigua, Nevis, Guadeloupe, Dominica
April 2016: Sint Maarten/St. Martin, St. Eustatius, Antigua
March 2016: Barbuda, Sint Maarten/St. Martin
February 2016: Antigua
January 2016: Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe
December 2015: St. Lucia, Martinique
November 2015: Carriacou, The Grenadines, St. Lucia - Wedding time!
Sept., Oct., November 2015: Grenada (Mt. Hartman anchorage)
August 2015: Grenada (Mt. Hartman anchorage) & Carriacou
July 2015: Dominica, Martinique, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, Grenada
June 2015: (return to Canada), Antigua, Guadeloupe, Dominica
May 2015: St. Kitts & Nevis, Montserrat, Antigua
April 2015: USVI - St. John, BVI, Sint Maarten
March 2015: south coast of Puerto Rico and return to USVI
February 2015: south coast of Dominican Republic, good times with friends from Ottawa
January 2015: back to the BVI, the USVI and the south shore of Puerto Rico
December 2014 - January 2015: St. Martin & Saba, Christmas with Jim in St. Martin
Oct., Nov, December 2014: refit time in St. Thomas with side trips to the BVI
- Live Aboard!! All these glorious visits have culminated in a new life aboard Mowzer. Follow along with us on the blog.
- Three weeks: USVI and BVI - Our last 'vacation' trip on Mowzer before we move aboard in a more permanent state in the fall.
- We had planned to join the Fountaine-Pajot Owner's Rendez-vous in St. Martin / St. Bart's.
- Two weeks + : USVI (St. John) and BVI (all through the islands and up to Anegada)
- One week (plus a day): Culebra in the Spanish Virgin Islands with a day-trip to Puerto Rico.
- Three weeks: USVI -> BVI (just for a day) -> Anguilla -> St. Martin -> Saba -> St. Croix -> St. John. Our first overnight passages and the longest we've been out at one go.
- Two weeks: USVI and BVI with the focus on getting about on foot on the islands - lots of hiking and scenic views
- First week Henry and Catherine only: St. Croix and Buck Island
- Second week with Caitlin and Jim: British Virgin Islands as far as The Baths and Marina Cay
- 10 days with John & Eleanor: Spanish Virgin Islands (Culebra & Vieques)
- 4 days Henry and Catherine only: St. John
- Two weeks with Jim: U.S. and British Virgin Islands including Anegada